This job is closed
Good Work • Dallas/Remote
Good Work is on the lookout for a smart, enthusiastic and seasoned web developer to join our growing team. This is a remote position (unless you’re in Dallas, TX).
We’re an expert team of web developers helping design teams at agencies, brands and startups build things for web and mobile. We’re incredibly detail oriented and take pride in our ability to execute the most subtle details of our client’s designs.
- Love what you do and bring that passion into work with you everyday
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our best practices and documentation
- Build and maintain front-end templates
- Content management system and web application integration
- Day to day maintenance of existing websites and features
- Quality assurance testing
- Solid understanding of web standards and accessibility
- Possess an analytical mind, questioning everything that you produce
- Ability to jump in and maintain existing projects quickly
- A good eye for design, but not a designer
- Know your way around Photoshop and Sketch
- Be a good communicator and confident enough to work with clients and meet deadlines
- Experience with the Craft content management system
- Experience working with a version control system (Specifically Git)
- Experience with Vue.js
- Know your way around PHP front-end templating
- Client-side optimization techniques
All of the usual suspects...
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Yearly company retreat
How to Apply
Email us at email@example.com (recruiters will be crushed and melted).