This job is closed
Marketing Project Manager
Poo~Pourri • Addison
In 2007, Suzy Bátiz created Poo~Pourri—a natural, effective solution to a universal problem: sh*t happens, and it stinks. Since then, Poo~Pourri has rapidly grown to become way more than just an odor eliminating product. Poo~Pourri has taken a shift—a shift in bathroom routine, a shift in how things “should” be done, a shift in company culture and customer service standards. We’re a company of fast-paced rule-breakers on a mission to find new paths to personal freedom. Our brand redefines how the world thinks—and talks—about taboos. Ignoring the status quo, our gutsy marketing and product innovations have won us many badass awards, including an Edison Award, Funniest Viral Video of the Year, and more. In a world full of rules, playing it safe, and “that can’t be done,”Poo~Pourri doesn’t subscribe to that crap. We dream differently. Want to come play with us? Keep reading…
About the Poosition
As the Marketing Project Manager you’ll make epic sh*t happen every day by directing, planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from the conception of an idea, through to its execution and follow-up. You’ll keep projects running smoothly, on time and free of as many complications as possible. If you’ve always wanted to build for your own brand vs. yet another client company now’s your shot!
- Serves as the interface between Brand Managers and Creative staff in the collection of project information such as deadlines, objectives, budgets, etc.
- Assigns individuals or teams to tasks within the project, while creating and managing detailed schedules throughout the duration of the project
- Plays a key role in identifying potential roadblocks related to budgets, resources and timelines, and reporting these potential issues to their supervisors
- Ensures marketing projects are delivered as scheduled and within budget to the best possible quality standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field preferred
- 2-4 years successful project management experience, agency experience required
- Successful track record in a fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment including channel, print, digital, retail, social, etc.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, project management software experience a plus but not required
- In-depth knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- Ability to function well in a high-volume, fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Budget management experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented but able to move fast (think cheetah)
- Adaptable to fast-changing demands
- Able to climb stairs
- Able to work at a very fast pace for long periods of time
- Able to work on a computer for long periods of time
- Creative, high-energy work environment—sitting still is hard for us
- Award-winning marketing and kickass products
- Employee discounts on products (you’ll never have to smell your poop again…like ever)
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Healthy snacks available for when your stomach starts rumblin’
- Bottomless lattes and sparkling water—if you aren’t obsessed with Topo Chico yet, you will be!
- Massage chair and relaxation room, for when you need a breather
- ...and of course endless Poo jokes!