Digital Sales + Business Development Associate
Aria Stone Gallery • Dallas
Located in the Dallas Design District, the E-commerce Sales and Business Development Associate is expected to positively and professionally represent our company online through excellent customer service, concise communication, and thorough follow up while encouraging online sales. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a background in sales/project management who is able to provide a first-class sales experience and drive new business online.
The E-commerce Sales and Business Development Associate will work closely with the e-commerce division to provide customer service support by managing a wide variety of day-to-day activities along with managing outside sales. This entails duties such as answering phones/responding to email and chat inquiries, project management and templating, CRM management, client assistance, new client engagement/outreach, and other activities associated with revenue increasing activities as directed by management.
Main job duties include:
- Responsible for e-commerce sales and coordination of projects from inception to delivery of product, including cross-country transportation and logistics post sale.
- Responsible for initiating and cultivating relationships with new and current clients while following up on inbound leads as well as outbound prospecting calls to generate new business.
- Represent company in a positive and professional manner online and through Aria’s chat services utilizing excellent communication skills.
- Aim to satisfy clients and help achieve sales goals as a contributing member of our sales team.
- Be accountable for managing own customer accounts and sourcing new sale opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
- Properly managing holds/ deposits and sales in adherence to company policy, be able to clearly communicate company policies to purchasers and end users.
- Keep client information, paperwork, and receipts organized and easily accessible, in addition to keeping thorough notes.
- Be accountable for managing the CRM system in accordance with process and workload.
- Respond timely to inquiries, emails, and answer phone calls.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm.
The following are qualities expected from an E-commerce Sales + Business Development Associate:
- Customer focus - must value customer service and customer relationships.
- Company focus - must be diligent in efforts to reach company goals.
- Team work - must be able to work with peers and other company employees for the overall company interest.
- Organization - must effectively manage time and paperwork for maximum efficiency.
- Communication - must be able to effectively communicate with coworkers and customers (this includes timeliness, and professionalism).
- Minimum of 3 years of Luxury Sales/Business Development/Project Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Interior Design Industry Experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, outgoing/ social personality, and dependable.
- Experience working directly with clients and internal teams.
- Takes Initiative and see projects through to fruition.
- Ability to type at least 65 WPM
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail; able to consistently follow directions.
- Ability to multi-task in a flexible daily environment with excellent time management skills.
- Quick learning and able to absorb client names, product names, and material knowledge.
- Can-do, team player attitude
- Spacial skills and understanding of measurements, overhead plans, and instructions.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as Microsoft products, Google Suite,scanner/fax/copy machine, as well as multi-line telephone equipment. Experience with POS system and client management system preferred.
Our candidate will share our values of:
- Creating satisfied and valued customers
- Pursuing knowledge and improvement
- Providing honest and accurate information
- Being passionate and determined
- Being detail-oriented
- Focusing on profitable sales and growth
- Working as a team
For more information, visit our website: www.ariastonegallery.com