Bloodbuy • Dallas
We're looking for a talented developer who is interested joining our dev team and working on an award-winning technology product that is moving healthcare forward.
About your role:
You will have the opportunity to join our mutli-disciplinary team and be given a large amount of freedom and autonomy in exchange for taking your work seriously and striving to improve our technology product. You will have ownership over feature design, prioritization, and implementation. We are not hiring a “back-end” or “front-end” role, but a self-motivated generalist who has a deep mastery of development and web applications.
Things you’ll do:
- Work with a small, high velocity team to deliver weekly production feature enhancements
- Enhance tests to support a stable system that facilitates the daily exchange of healthcare biologics
- Maintain and enhance general company technologies
- Handle mission-critical outages or application/server issues during nights and weekends
(remotely, very scarce, and shared amongst team members)
- Assist with product planning, design, and implementation
Experience we’re looking for:
- Interpersonal Communication
- CS/SE Major or Equivalent Experience
- Full Stack Web Development
- SQL Databases
- Version Control
- Adobe Illustrator
- Product Design
Email us at email@example.com with an attached resume or CV and we'll get back to you!